Robson Environmental can conduct comprehensive assessment of exposure to mould and bacteria in indoor environments, including identifying "hidden" mould growth, and assessing the risk to human health.
Mould & Fungi Assessments
- Assessment of mould contamination or suspected contamination in residential and commercial environments
- Collection of airborne and surface mould spore samples and laboratory analysis to determine total spore counts and speciation, allowing for the assessment of risk from exposures
- Clearance assessment after mould remediation
- Mycometer surface mould swab analysis for measuring the level of mould on surfaces, whether they are introduced from flooding, structural water damage or high moisture content
- Mycometer surface bacteria swab analysis for measuring the level of bacteria on surfaces, whether they are introduced from flooding, structural water damage or high moisture content
- Aerobiology (bacteria) sampling, and analysis for identification of high levels of bacteria in air
Water Biological Contamination Assessments
- Legionella sampling, risk assessment and management plans
- Biological water contamination assessments
Mycometer Surface Mould and Bacteria Swab Testing
Robson Environmental offers the full suite of Mycometer® products for rapid microbiological testing, ideal for use in the cleaning industry. These tests provide clients with scientific assurance that cleaning has been conducted effectively, and no health risks from exposure to mould and bacteria remain. Mycometer® technology has been tested and verified by USA Environmental Protection Agency and provides reliable, repeatable evidence of mould and bacteria levels in air, on surfaces, inside porous materials, in water and in diesel and slurries.
Robson Environmental’s microbiological testing services provide rapid turnaround of results, ideal for urgent risk assessments or clearance testing, such as after flood damage clean-up. Robson Environmental consultants can undertake sampling on your behalf, or in the case of surface samples, we can train your technicians to undertake sampling themselves thus significantly reducing your costs.