The CL team at Robson Environmental is about providing our clients with a clear and practical approach to contaminated land and waste management challenges that are relevant to today’s development industry.
Robson has a commitment to providing our clients with innovative solutions to the complex issues associated with contaminated land assessment and successful redevelopment practices. We pride ourselves in delivering accurate advice and guidance to address and meet the relevant local, state and federal government requirements in accordance with the specific standards and regulations while delivering reports on time and within budget.
Our Contaminated Land division employs a number of experienced Environmental Scientists and technicians and is available throughout Australia and overseas.
CONTAMINATED LAND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Preliminary (Phase 1) and Detailed (Phase 2) Site Investigations
- Above Ground (AST) and Underground Storage Tank (UST) assessments
- Validation Assessments
- Asbestos In Soil Assessments
- Soil Assessments for Beneficial Reuse, ENM or Waste Classification Assessments
- Ground and Surface Water Monitoring
- Remediation Action Plans
- Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Environmental and / or Contaminant Management Plans
- Unexpected Finds Protocol
- Dust Monitoring
We Cannot Provide Services For:
- Wastewater Management Reports (also known as Effluent Management Reports, Effluent Disposal Reports or Effluent Design Reports)
- Waste Management Quality Reports for Installing Septic Systems (Contact your Local Council)
Want more information? Contact us to discuss your contaminated land needs